Manicure Paints-Her-Nails is the little sister of Princess Paints-Her-Nails!
Calm, shy, and sweet when people are around her, but might get a little rowdy if she's alone. If it's for a party or for Christmas, she likes making flower garlands instead of nail polish for Lalaloopsies. Her sister kind of wants her to be like her, but now and then, she'll admit that having a sister different from her is perfect. But don't let your guard down just because of her adorable looks! She can be very protecting if her sister's in trouble.
Young Manicure is fairly tanned, unlike her older sister, and wears her purple hair a long braid held by an orange ribbon, while two halves of her bangs are swooped off to the side of her head. She wears a flower garland above her bangs. Her eyes are the same color as Princess' eyes, and has diamond shaped cheeks. She has a smile that you just can't resist, but you might think it's so adorable.
Manicure's clothes are just calm and simple, she wears a sky blue dress with a rainbow on the front. Her shoes are silver slippers.
Her pet is a baby unicorn who is purple and has a golden mane and tail. Instead of braiding her unicorn's mane, Manicure lets it loose.
She lives with her sister, Princess Paints-Her-Nails.
- She is the first Lalaloopsy Little with fingernails.
- Her flower garland actually comes off and can fit on other Lalaloopsy Littles!
- She doesn't have the same hair color as Princess, who's hair color is pink.
- She is the third Lalaloopsy Little to have colored eyes.
- She is the first Lalaloopsy Little to have different shape cheeks.
- Her hair is actual doll hair, not plastic!
- She is the first Lalaloopsy Little to have this hairstyle.