(WARNING: THE SERIES CONTAINS INAPPROPRIATE CONTENT. TURN BACK IF YOU DON'T LIKE THAT.)
Loop City University is a fan made Lalaloopsy series by RedBerry-BlueCherry. It focuses on the hijinks of the Lalaloopsy girls as young adults going to the titular college. It's also a continuation (of a sort) to RedBerry-BlueCherry's Lalaloopsy Series.
Welcome to Loop City University, where your favorite Lalaloopsy dolls are taking tons of amazing magical classes and doing tons of wonderful things!
- Jewel Sparkles: HUGE jerk, kinda distrustful over humans, ((“Instead of charms, they silk gross stuff!)) actually cares deep inside.
- Bea Spells-A-Lot: Only sane woman, constantly asks “What the everloving felt?”, in a relationship with Dot Starlight.
- Mittens Fluff ‘n’ Stuff: Into extreme winter sports, LOVES cocoa with marshmallows, brought in a dead yak on her first day.
- Dot Starlight: Scientist, loves Space, in a relationship with Bea Spells-A-Lot.
- Peanut Big Top: Hardcore raver, loves all memes, would drink poison for a million dollars.
- Pillow Featherbed: Sleeps constantly at day, plays video games at night, acts as if she’s high.
- Crumbs Sugar Cookie: Doesn’t give a flying felt about her health, can eat anything, may have eaten someone.
- Spot Splatter Splash: Graffiti artist, likes rap music, uses over the top slang.
- Storm E. Sky: Metalhead, has her own metal band, probably killed a lady once.
- Cloud E. Sky: Happy all the time, stalker, probably on cocaine.
- Rosy Bumps and Bruises: Likes blood, into anatomy, and HOW THE FELT DOES SHE STILL HAVE A MEDICAL LICENSE!?
- Pickles B.L.T: Works at her own restaurant, used to enjoy it, though she kind of regrets it now.
- Tippy Tumblelina: Vice principal, dances constantly, accidentally messed up an entire classroom once.
- Suzette La Sweet: Principal, likes cake, into fashion.